How does Manhattan’s FREE Clinic work?
Services We Don’t Provide
The Manhattan Free Clinic (MFC) does not provide the following services:
- Dental Care
- Routine Testing of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Obstetric Care
If you are in need of these services, we are happy to provide you with contact numbers of other area agencies that can assist you.
- We do not have an on-site pharmacy, nor assist with prescriptions. However, we can recommend local pharmacies.
- Patients are responsible for purchasing any written prescriptions.
- Prescriptions for controlled substances will not be written or or distributed by MFC providers.
- MFC offers assistance for certain medications through our PAPS program for those who qualify.
Any Other Fees
- Routine appointments are provided by MFC free of charge through the generosity of donations.
- While there are no charge for MFC services, donations are always welcomed.
- LAB SERVICES: We may ask for a nominal fee.
Interested in becoming a patient?
If you are looking for a medical care provider in the Manhattan area, consider the Manhattan FREE Clinic. We provide top-notch medical services and care to qualified individuals and families who are uninsured. Our staff and providers are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality medical services in a caring and friendly environment.