Manhattan Free Clinic
How does Manhattan’s FREE Clinic work?
MHC provides quality healthcare by appointment only. These appointments are free of charge for those without health insurance and live within 200% of FPL.
See the chart below.
Services We Don’t Provide
The Manhattan Free Clinic (MFC) does not provide the following services:
- Dental Care
- Routine Testing of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Obstetric Care
If you are in need of these services, we are happy to provide you with contact numbers of other area agencies that can assist you.
- We do not have an on-site pharmacy, nor assist with prescriptions. However, we can recommend local pharmacies.
- Patients are responsible for purchasing any written prescriptions.
- Prescriptions for controlled substances will not be written or or distributed by MFC providers.
- MFC offers assistance for certain medications through our PAPS program for those who qualify.
Any Other Fees
- Routine appointments are provided by MFC free of charge through the generosity of donations.
- While there are no charge for MFC services, donations are always welcomed.
- LAB SERVICES: We may ask for a nominal fee.
Interested in becoming a patient?
If you are looking for a medical care provider in the Manhattan area, consider the Manhattan FREE Clinic. We provide top-notch medical services and care to qualified individuals and families who are uninsured. Our staff and providers are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality medical services in a caring and friendly environment.